Biyernes, Pebrero 21, 2014

Monster Hunter


Monster  Hunter

Hello everyone! Welcome to another blog about the games i played. This game is probably the best and the coolest game i've ever played in my entire life :D I'm a huge fan of this game. It has a cool graphics and this is an RPG game. I suggest you try this game. This a "MUST GET" game :) i'll show you the new trailer of this game. 



This game is really cool. At first you must start with a weak armor. But with patience and willingness. You can become a Master hunter! Look at this cool Gameplay pictures :D I hope you like it







Isn't it cool? Hahaha. I enjoyed playing this with my brother. G-rank is the highest rank. There are tons of cool armors and weapons you can craft for your player. Here's some armor and weapons










That's all for today. like my blog if you like it :D




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento