Martes, Pebrero 11, 2014

Gamer's Spirit

That's Right! Choose you weapon or you won't survive


You may wondering that, after a gazillion hours we spent on defeating just one boss and suddenly a strong urge on our feelings burst like a bomb connecting our feelings into the game, we managed to defeat the boss. That's the GAMER'S SPIRIT

Proud to be a Gamer

Hmm. English is not my native language. So you can comment if there's a wrong grammar on my blog :)



My name's Brence and i'm a Gamer. I enjoyed playing games because i can relate to my friends. Playing games earned me many friends. I gained friends when i'm playing DOTA. i gained friends when i'm playing Dragon Nest. It's like, games can help me make friends so that's why i love to play games and i'm a proud Gamer 


You maybe wondering why i used the word "Friends" 5 times. Hahaha. nothing special, but Friends made me more happy ( i'm happier when in a relationship) just kidding! I chose friend rather than in a relationship. I just feel tired and betrayed when i'm in a relationship ( i'm aware that this is a blog about gamers not relationship) haha

Gamer's Army

Join my army now. I will post some of my gameplays for you to watch. Follow me 
https://plus.google.com/u/0/118140921763592668107/post
Thank you and good day :D





1 komento:

  1. I'm your first reader, comment, and HATER! :D JUST KIDDING!!!! I'll support you, man! I like your BLOG

    TumugonBurahin